In 1962, Sam Walton started at its first Walmart store in Arkansas. Sam has kept the price low to get higher business volume. The store becomes popular over the time and company has started opening stores in other areas. After all these years, Walmart Inc is the biggest retail supermarket chain in the USA and all over the world.
Walmart has a presence in 12000 additional locations with 2.3 million employees worldwide. Millions of customers shop at various stores all over the world, which keeps Walmart busy throughout the year. It is essential to know the performance of the store and the only way to find that out is customer satisfaction survey. The company has started collecting feedbacks of its visitors online through www.survey.walmart.com. It collects experience of its store visitors. A participant can share their honest review about the store, behavior of staff, product quality, order execution speed, and other details.
Walmart Guest satisfaction survey
Candid feedback of customers can help to improve the performance of the store. It can help to eliminate weak areas and keep visitors happy. Moreover, participants get a chance to win $1000 gift card in survey sweepstakes. Name of the winner will be selected on a random basis, so everyone gets an equal chance to win the sweepstakes. Guest can use this gift card for his future purchase at any store of the Walmart, and it is an excellent opportunity to save some extra bucks on your expensive shopping.
Walmart survey is an online feedback program which can be taken from anywhere in the world with internet connected device. A user has to open www.entry.survey.walmart.com from its web attached device. A user can receive this feedback in English as well as the Spanish language. So the user can choose the desired style and start the survey as they want.
- To participate in the survey, one has to purchase at any retail store of Walmart.
- Visit the website mentioned above once you have a purchase receipt on your hand.
- Choose the desired language and click on continue
- Read the instruction and click on continue, you can get a direct link of sweepstakes rules, eligibility, and other details.
- Read it carefully and click on continue
- Enter your details such as date of birth, name, address, phone number and other information.
- Feedback will start, answer all questions carefully and complete the survey.
Survey by Mail
Even if you have not made any purchase, you can still participate in the feedback via mail. The user can send its honest feedback on postcard not smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and not larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches.
Mention your name, address and other necessary details on the postcard and send it on Q1 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 10427, Rochester, NY 14610.
Walmart survey rules and eligibility
- Legal resident of the United States who is over 18 years can participate in the survey.
- Direct relatives of employees are not eligible for the sweepstakes.
- 78 entries are allowed per person in a given period.
About Walmart Inc
Sam has started Walton’s 5 & 10 stores before starting its famous retail chain. He has seen initial success in its little store; it inspired him to open yet another store but with a different name “Walmart Discount city store.” It grew popular, and success leads to open more stores in other areas of the United States.
Sam Walton has also started the other chain with its name “Sam’s Club.” It is also equally popular among shoppers.